请出示护照和申报单。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have anything to declare?
没有。
No, I don't.
请打开这个袋子。
Please open this bag.
这些东西是做何用?
What are these?
这些是我私人使用的东西。
These are for my personal use.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
These are gifts for my friends.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
The camera is for my personal use.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你还有其他行李吗?
Do you have any other baggage?
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的资讯,大部份国际机场皆设有(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达後,向旅游谘询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提著大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。
旅游谘询中心在那里?
Where is the tourist information?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
巴士站牌(计程车招呼站)在那里?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Do you have a hotel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
May I have a city map?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否可建议一家位於市中心的旅馆?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
每晚费用为多少?
How much is it per night?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Does it include tax and service charge?
早餐是否已包含於费用内?
Is breakast included?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
我想要停留两晚。
I'd like to stay for two nights.
虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。
联合航空,您好。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
请说您的大名与班机号码?
What's your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。
When is it? June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的?
I can't find your name. Really?
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
One economy class seat, is that right?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
我想要再确认班机。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number
is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
请再告诉我一次您的大名?